Friday, March 11, 2011

Now I'm starting to feel lonely.

It's been so long since I've been single. And I miss feeling loved already, you know :P
But I'm not going back to him. I think I don't want him happy. Or with anyone else.
But I want him to suffer.
Why, though, he didn't end it with me. I don't get it...?
I was going to keep him as my friend on facebook, but I deleted him just now.
I don't need to drive myself insane by constantly looking at his posts and such and feeling pissed at everything.
You know?
I wish he'd change his password too, so I'm not tempted to go on his profile.
Gah, I don't know what I want. I'm too confused. And possibly overtired, not to mention my stomach has been acting up all day.
I had a slice of pizza and some garlic knots.
That's it.
All day.
And I feel nauseas as hell

No comments:

Post a Comment